Lymphatic drainage increases the production of the lymph. Targeting specific areas of your body with gentle massage techniques in order to migrate lymph fluid to an area with functional lymph veins is known as lymphatic drainage massage.
The lymphatic system aids the body in ridding tissues of excess fluid and delivers water, proteins, lipids, and toxins to the lymph nodes. After this "waste" is processed and cleaned, the lymphatic fluid is returned to the venous system.
Lymphatic Drainage Techniques you can implement at home
Circular Movements In The Direction Of Lymph Nodes
Massage your face with the pads of your fingers to empty lymphatic fluid, constantly working upward and from the middle of your face and then proceed towards the lymph nodes around your neck and ears. Gentle movements are essential for a proper lymphatic drainage massage. Because lymph tubes are just beneath the surface, it is critical to use light/mild pressure to stimulate tissues. For the best results, repeat each step six times.
Why Everyone Is Talking About It?
Some of the most popular wellness practices right now are jade rolling, foam rolling, and dry brushing, they all have one thing in common. They are based on the concept of increasing lymphatic mobility, often known as lymphatic drainage. Everyone is talking about it due to its beneficial role in the skin!
One of the greatest benefits of Lymphatic Drainage Is its effect in reducing the appearance of puffiness and dark circles beneath the eyes, so if you wake up with a puffy or swollen face, lymphatic drainage will quickly aid by decongesting tissues. Lymphatic drainage provides numerous advantages for both the body and the skin. This can also be aided by certain skincare products to help support the body’s lymphatic drainage process. Our current favourite is the IRÄYE line.
How IRÄYE can improve your Lymphatic Drainage system.
Improved lymphatic health and activity effectively cleanses toxins, pollutants, and dead cells from the skin for a brighter appearance.
Improved lymphatics aid to boost skin functions such as microcirculation, immunological function, and nutrient intake by enhancing the skin environment.
By removing harmful pollutants, lowering inflammation, and increasing drainage, improved lymphatics halt the breakdown of collagen and elastin and prevent additional damage to skin structures (including lymphatic vessels).
LymphactiveTM Radiance Firming Serum
Firming And Lymphatic Activation Serum
The IRÄYE Radiance Firming Serum is a multi-action serum that firms and shapes the skin.
- Improved lymphatic function promotes the drainage of excess fluid retention in the skin, resulting in less puffiness and a more refined complexion.
- Eliminate toxins and waste items that accumulate in the skin and contribute to dullness by increasing lymphatic function.
- Kakadu Plum extract is high in vitamin C and improves the look of hyperpigmentation for a more bright and even more complexion.
- Plant-based Bio Retinol stimulates collagen formation, making skin firmer and minimizing the visibility of fine wrinkles.
The Cream Contains LymphactiveTM
IRÄYE’s The Cream is a multi-action cream that provides prolonged hydration, contouring, and firmness.
- Triple Hyaluronic Acid penetrates deep into the skin, binding to water for long-lasting hydration. Polyglucuronic Acid, a potent skin-plumping component, promotes cellular hydration and smoothes the appearance of wrinkles for a young, bouncy complexion.
- Bio-Retinol is a gentle, organic alternative to harsh retinol, stimulating collagen and elastin synthesis and accelerating cell turnover to diminish the appearance of wrinkles/fine lines and leaving the skin feeling firmer.
- The increased lymphatic activity aids in the drainage of excess fluid retention in the skin, decreasing puffiness, leaving your face more sculpted and defined.
LymphactiveTM Eye Revive Cream
IRÄYE’s Eye Revive Cream is a revolutionary eye cream that is the first to be proven to increase lymphatic function for depuffed, more vibrant, and tighter-looking eyes.
- Improved lymphatic activity promotes the drainage of excess fluid retention, resulting in less puffiness.
- Increasing lymphatic activity and microcirculation around the eyes, improves the skins ability to absorb nutrients, allowing antioxidant-rich, brightening actives like caffeine and Vitamin C to penetrate and perform more effectively.
- Toxins and inflammatory substances are removed from the skin via the lymphatic system, which helps to halt the natural decomposition of collagen and elastin fibers around the eyes.